- Enjoy Your Overnight Flight to New Zealand
Whakarewarewa Thermal Park
Whale Watching Excursion
Arthur's Pass National Park
Sheep Shearing Demonstration
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Cross the International Date Line en route to 'the land down under'.
- Arrive in Rotorua Arrive in Rotorua on the morning of day three and begin exploring.
- LEAP Activity: Kia Ora
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park and Kiwi Encounter See native plants and wildlife at Rainbow Springs Nature Park. Experience a Kiwi Encounter – learn about this endangered bird species and observe them up close.
- Visit the Agrodome See the famous Sheep Show.
- Te Puia and Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley A local guide brings you to Te Puia and amazing Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley, with its active geysers, hot springs and mud pools.
- Cultural Workshop You'll learn about Maori traditions and art, and have the opportunity to create carvings and weavings of your own.
- Skyline Gondola Ride and Skyline Luge Enjoy a scenic skyline gondola ride this evening and experience a downhill adventure on the Skyline Luge.
- Visit Kaingaroa Forest This morning you will visit the largest forest in the North Island of New Zealand. Kaingaroa Forest is a privately owned forest and one of the oldest softwood plantation forests in the world.
- Continue to Wellington this afternoon.
- Explore the Blue Mountains & Mount Victoria Head to the Blue Mountains today to explore Mount Victoria, a historic mountain village, and the beautiful botanic gardens.
- Visit Parliament visit the Parliament of New Zealand (if available).
- Tour Te Papa Museum Tour Te Papa Museum, the national museum of New Zealand, with a local guide.
- Flight to Christchurch Board a morning flight to Christchurch.
- International Antartic Centre Learn about the creatures of Antarctica at the International Antarctic Centre, including a Penguin Encounter.
- Enjoy a Snowmobile Ride this Afternoon
- Full Day Excursion to Kaikoura Take a full-day excursion to cross the farmland of North Canterbury to the coastal township of Kaikoura. Board a whale watching boat for the edge of the continental shelf.
- TranzAlpine Rail Service Board the TranzAlpine Rail Service into the Southern Alps.
- Arthur's Pass National Park Stroll the beech forests of Arthur’s Pass National Park.
- Speedboat Down the Waimakariri River
- Sheep-Shearing Demonstration Sip afternoon tea at the Homebush Stables and watch a sheep-shearing demonstration for a view into New Zealand culture.
- Board your Flight Home to the United States.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?