- Enjoy your overnight flight to Iceland
Hveragerdi Hot Springs
Puffins at Dyrholaey Nature Preserve
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Reykjavik Begin exploring Iceland's coastal capital.
- Discover Reykjavik with a Local Guide Learn Reykjavik's vast history and present highlights on a comprehensive city tour.
- LEAP Iceland School Visit
- Add On: Westman Island Tour Visit the Westman Islands, a group of 15 islands, situated off the south coast of Iceland
- Explore Heimaey On the main island of Heimaey explore exhibits from the "Pompeii of the North" excavation site aimed at restoring this tiny fishing village buried in lava and ash from a massive 5-month eruption in 1973.
- Discover Eldborg Volcano Venture out to the magnificent ocean cliffs, home to 10 million puffins and Eldborg volcano, still warm from its latest eruption almost 40 years ago.
- Explore Hveragerdi From Reykjavik, we travel through the town of Hveragerai and the surrounding fertile farmlands.
- Visit Skogar See this small Icelandic village and one of the most popular waterfalls in Iceland, Skogafoss. Also, learn about Iceland heritage at the Skogar Folk Museum.
- Continue to Dyrholaey Discover a nature reserve where thousands of puffins nest during the summer.
- Visit Skaftafell National Park Experience one of Iceland's most outstanding areas of natural beauty. The area is dominated by spectacular views of the mighty Vatnajokull, Europe's largest glacier.
- Continue to Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon See where huge icebergs float and grind together in the still, deep waters of the lagoon.
- Explore Porsmork Nature Reserve Today's adventure will be driving through several unbridged rivers into Porsmork Nature Reserve. This very special deep valley, with glacial tongues descending down the mountain sides from the ice caps, surrounded on 3 sides by the glaciers and is intersected by numerous fast flowing glacial rivers.
- Visit Geysir and Strokkur Depart for Geysir hot spring area to see the famous great Geysir and Strokkur, a hot spring that spouts every few minutes.
- Continue to Gulfoss Onwards to Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most impressive waterfalls.
- Explore Pingvellir National Park Your next stop is Pingvellir National Park, where the ancient parliament met for centuries on the shores of Iceland's largest lake, before heading back to Reykjavik.