- Arrive in San José Costa Rica is known as the Switzerland of Central America, a country with no armed forces. Arrive in San José, the capital city.
San JoséManuel Antonio National ParkArenalMonteverde Cloud Forest
Poás Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Sloth in Manuel Antonio National Park, Quepos, Costa Rica
Canopy Zipline above the Cloud Forest
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Poás Volcano Journey to the top of the volcano, and peer into the two-mile crater.
- Continue to Arenal
- Hot Springs Visit volcanic hot springs for a relaxing soak!
- Continue to the Monteverde Reserve
- Nature Walk Enjoy an evening guided walk along a nature trail to see the nocturnal wildlife.
- Walking Tour of Cloud Forest Take a morning guided walking tour of the reserve. At an altitude of 4,000 to 5,800 feet, this "cloudy" forest straddles the low continental divide and is known for abundant fauna and flora.
- LEAP Cocina Tica
- Add on: Canopy Zip Line Tour Harness in and soar above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip line tour that takes you through the Costa Rican rainforest.
- LEAP Costa Rican School Visit
- Continue to Manuel Antonio
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park Combining white sandy beaches with lush tropical forest, Manuel Antonio is the perfect place to see a variety of Costa Rican wildlife, from white-faced monkeys and sleepy-faced sloths, to green turtles and orange-and-black-shelled land crabs. Explore the cays and inlets of this national park during a full-day excursion.
- LEAP Ox Cart Crafts
- Return to San José
- LEAP Dance the El Torito
- Parting Ways Board your flight home.