- Flight Enjoy your overnight flight to Germany.
Changing of the Guard, Buckingham Palace
Imperial War Museum
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Berlin. Begin exploring the Kaiser Wilhelm Church and other sites with your Tour Director.
- Explore Berlin with a Local Guide. Marvel at the sites of this once divided city. See the impressive Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Holocaust Memorial, the Berlin Wall and visit the Wannsee House.
- LEAP Ichbin ein Berliner
- See Normandy Visit the Memorial de Caen, and the Landing Museum at Arromanches. See for yourself the beaches where the Allies landed on D-day in 1944, the event that began the liberation of occupied Europe.
- American Military Cemetery
- LEAP Soldiers' Stories
- Pointe du Hoc Visit Pointe du Hoc the high point between D-Days historic Omaha and Utah Beaches.
- Continue on to Ste. M`re-Église View this site, which pays homage to the famed incident involving a paratrooper who got trapped on a church spire.
- Tour the Airborne Museum
- Continue to Bastogne
- Walking Tour of the City View the site of the Battle of the Bulge, and visit the Sherman Tank Monument on McAuliffe Square.
- WWII Battlefield Tour with a Local Guide Exploring the Mardasson Memorial, tribute to the U.S. soldiers who died there; The Wood of Peace which includes 4,000 trees planted for veterans; and the Bastogne Historical Center.
- Continue to Cologne
- Walking Tour of Cologne Enjoy a walking tour to Germany's fourth largest city which spans both sides of the River Rhine.
- Transfer by Train to Nuremburg
- Tour Nuremburg visit the 11 square kilometer Rally Grounds designed by Hitler's architect Albert Speer and host to Nazi Party rallies. Also tour the Memorium Nuremburg Trials where Nazis were tried in 1945 to 1946 for crimes against peace and humanity in Schwurgerichtssaal 600 (Court Room 600).
- Continue to Munich
- Explore Munich with a Local Guide A local guide shows you the highlights of the city, including the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, and the 1972 Olympic stadium. Marvel at Nymphenburg Palace, its 500 acres are lined with French trimmed hedges and boast three pavilions and miniature palace.
- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp
- Depart from Germany Board your flight hom.